Ideal for : residents of Paris and the Île-de-France region who use public transport only occasionally
- Allows you to travel by bus, metro, tram, and RER (within Paris), and on the Montmartre funicular
- 25% savings when you purchase a pack of 10 tickets
How does it work ?
The t+ ticket allows you to travel using the metro, the RER in zone 1, the Île-de-France region’s bus lines (except Orlybus and Roissybus), the tramways, and the Montmartre funicular.
The following transfers are possible:
- metro/metro for 2 hours, following validation;
- metro/RER and RER/RER within Paris, for 2 hours between the 1st and last validation;
- bus/bus (including transfers between the RATP and OPTILE networks), for 90 minutes between the 1st and last validation;
- bus/tram and tram/tram, for 90 minutes between the 1st and last validation.
How much does it cost ?
t+ ticketA l'unité
t+ ticketCarnet de 10
t+ ticketCarnet de 10 (tarif réduit)
t+ ticketTicket d'accès à bord*
* Single tickets only are sold on board buses (valid for one bus trip, no transfers)
Who is eligible for reduced fare tickets
- Children, ages 4 to under 10
- Solidarité Transport discount card holders
- “Large family” (Famille nombreuse) blue-coloured discount cards, issued by SNCF
- Blind civilians with a “social assistance for the blind and severely disabled” disability card with the mention “blind”, together with a travel coupon for the guide
- Disabled veterans with a priority card issued by the Police department or a disability card issued by the National Office for Veterans and War Victims, with a single or double blue or red bar, presented alone
- Groups of at least 10 youths under age 16 and their accompanying adult,* or middle/high school students (including grade 12) travelling in groups of 10 or more and accompanied by a teacher.*
* The teacher or accompanying adult also benefits from the discount fare. For groups with more than 10 youths, there can be an additional accompanying adult per 10 youths or fraction thereof.
Note: group reductions are not valid on the bus or tramway networks.
Where to purchase ?
T+ tickets can be purchased:
- at our ticket desks and automatic vending machines, located in all our metro, bus, tram, and RER stations (single tickets or packs of 10),
- at RATP authorised retailers (packs of 10),
- in the food service bar of certain TGV train lines (single tickets or packs of 10),
- Book online with Parisinfo (packs of 10).
How long is the t+ ticket valid?
- Once validated, the t+ ticket allows you to make as many transfers as you want on the metro and RER networks for 2 hours (after the first validation), and for 90 minutes on the bus and tram networks (between the first and last validation).
- Each time you change buses or trams, you must again validate your t+ ticket.
What are the specific rules for certain services?
When traveling on Noctilien:
- 1 journey requires validation of 1 Ticket t + for the 2-digit lines and the N135 line.
- 1 journey requires validation of 2 t + Tickets for all other lines.
Connections are possible between two Noctilians. It is necessary to validate during each correspondence.
Frequently asked questions
How do I use a t+ ticket on buses and trams?
You must always validate your t+ ticket when you board a bus or tram. Once validated, your t+ ticket allows you to make as many transfers as you want to other bus and tramway lines for 90 minutes (between the first and last validation)....
How do I use a t+ ticket in the metro and RER networks in Paris?
In the metro, your t+ ticket allows you to travel on the entire network....
How long is the t+ ticket valid?
- Once validated, the t+ ticket allows you to make as many transfers as you want on the metro and RER networks for 2 hours (after the first validation), and for 90 minutes on the bus and tram networks (between the first and last va...
What do I do if my t+ ticket is lost or stolen?
Lost or stolen t+ tickets cannot be replaced or refunded....